Sep 9, 2012

My Last 2 Weeks Stories

Posted by TinkerMELz at 11:18 PM


Haloohaaa...!!

I'm baaacckkk !!
Yeaahh,, i was so annoyed that i couldnt write for this 2 weeks..
You know, i was very busy preparing everything for entering the new semester, i paid my tuition, fill KRS (Kartu Rencana Studi) for this semester and 'perwalian'..
Eventhough my first week of this new semester was not too busy (because there were some subjects which have not been started...yeaahh,, the lecturers still dismissed theirself),
but i had many things which i need to do, especially my service in campus because in this semester i accepted a position as a member of PA Team (Tim Pengembangan Akk) and i had to have an internal meeting with my partner to talk about our program in this semester, then we had to expose it to 'komponen pelayanan UKM KMK USU UP FT'..
And i'm soooo exited for this new busyness, we'll arrange for mc and keyboard player trainings for Akk (Anggota Kelompok Kecil) to develope their skills, so they can service well in any event in UKM KMK USU (Unit Kegiatan Mahasiswa Kebaktian Mahasiswa Kristen Universitas Sumatera Utara) esp. in UP FT (Unit Pelayanan Fakultas Teknik)..
Yupp,, this is a new big responsibility, but i think it'll be fun.. i love this new thing ! :))

Okaayy,, what else ??
Hmm,, Actually there isnt too many things that happen in last 2 weeks..
But, what i felt is my mood always easily changeable, it could be from a good mood in a second turn for the worse.. Yaahh.., my emotions are very unstable lately..
And I confess it was actually happen because my HPdT (Hubungan Pribadi dengan Tuhan) is not really good, i dont know why, but i just couldnt enjoy my HPdT lately..
It may be because I have too many thoughts, my KP "Kerja Praktek" that I still can't start to,
plus my heart which it's still not clear what it wants (it concerns about someone form the past who finally found his 'first girl').. I knew i should be happy for him, and i was sure i really didnt have any feeling for him anymore.. What i felt when i knew he's already had a relationship was just shock and speechless.. But, suddenly in the night i cried, my tears fell one by one when I remembered him and all the things that happened between me and him..
Yeahh, this stupid woman still cried for him until that night.. Hhhh.., but on that night I decided that it was my last tears for him, I will not cry for him anymore.. No more !
Right, all that 'mind and heart' problems bothering me quite a lot and finally for a few days i prefered to lie on my bed all day while re-reading my old novels, enjoyed my solitude.. And, thankfully it helps to create a good mood back then.. Thank God, I know it also because of Your love then You let my condition slowly improved.. :))


And, what i'm gonna do next is start to take care my KP, start my super.busy days on campus, and prepare everything for the 'mc and keyboard player' trainings which will be held on next week..
Fightiiinnggggg ! :D
Besides that, I also have other plans that I will do in the future..
First, i'll do "Salam Hemat" program..

Hhahaa.. I know it's hard enough for me (considering I've been having a pretty consumptive life style until know), but i'm gonna fight about this ! I will set aside my pocket money each week for being saved in my 'piggy bank'..
And if you ask why I suddenly want to live frugally..okay, other than because it's also part of the implementation of my second program and because I want to familiarize my self to live frugally, i actually plan to buy some goods in the end of this year.. peacee ! ;)

And second, i'll do "A Healthy Diet"..

No, i dont have problems with my weight, i'll do it for health reasons.. Yeahh,, you know.. i'm an "omnivora".. Hahaa, i eat enything which i think taste good and fit with me, but lately i felt it starts to affect my health and digestive.. My digestive is often problematic lately..
Beside that ?? Yaaa honestly, I want to make the shape of my body more ideal (without the fat hoarding in some parts).. Hhehee.. ;p

Really hope these programs will run well and smoothly.. AMEN ! :))

Hmmmmm..,, i think that's all that i want to share about my last 2 weeks things..
Hope it will inspiring you, guys..



Love,
Meloo XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

AKU DAN CERITAKU Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review